Friday, June 09, 2006

Small Victories...

Well, I made it five out of five days to the gym this week! I really didn't want to go today, but I'm so glad I did. With swimming lessons on Saturday morning, I won't have to worry about getting any "planned" exercise in on Sunday.

Monday, I did weights with Bill (trainer) and did some cardio following that. Tuesday, I did a treadmill interval workout and some elliptical. Wednesday, I did weights again with Bill for a full session. Thursday, I did the recumbent bike, erg (rowing machine), treadmill (run/walk intervals). And today, I did the recumbent bike, and stair climber. So I have well exceeded my "5-Hour" exercise per week goal set by my trainer. Tomorrow morning is swimming lesson #2 so hopefully my legs won't be so sore, I drown.

To all the Danskin-ers competing this weekend in Austin, good luck! Especially, to my favorite triathlete, Robin, if you end up being able to go.

Also tomorrow is National Learn to Row Day. If you get the chance, hit a local club for a lesson.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home