Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Acqua D'Italia

I went to grab some lunch today at the "other" organic grocery store, and was going for some bottled water, and picked up some Flavored Sparkling Mineral water instead.

I think I may have a new favorite for summer. It has no calories and it so refreshing. It is called "Orange Lemon Pink Grapefruit Sparkling Mineral Water". It is a product of Italy. And I can't help to think it would be good with a little alcohol in it, but that would ruin the zero calorie thing and I am trying to be a good girl.

Also, I think I'll put my learn Italian CDs back in the car. How can you not like saying "Acqua Minerale Naturale D'Italia"? Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't add alcohol to a fizzy drink, you could save money by just drinking Alka-Seltzer. After my visit to Rome a few years ago, I vowed to come home and learn Italian but of course didn't follow through but many famous chefs are Italian so I think it would be good if you learned it as you are becoming a famous chef !

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home