Friday, May 26, 2006

The Cooking School

There is a possibility that CM Cooking School may start taping shows for instructional DVDs and maybe TV spots. That would be so cool! I hope it works out for them. (Plus I better keep hitting the gym incase I ever get my 15 min. of fame).

I just love being there. Although I was a bit slack in the dish duty department last night (sorry volunteer Kelly), I enjoy every minute of it. Thanks yet again to Cindy, Vance (you nut), and Paul. I appreciate the opportunity and experience. And I'll play mediator to Cindy and Vance anytime! ;) Also, the new manager Kelly is awesome.

Looks like I'll be helping out with a "Turkish" class on Tuesday. Cindy asked me to help out. She said I was "kick ass"! Yeah for me. I'm sure I'll start annoying her before too long...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is really rubbing off on me. John and I have "date night" on Fridays and try new restaurants when possible. Now I have started reading every single selection . Two of my favorite tastes are capers and artichokes, I've decided. So, if you can figure out how to make a great fish with those two items on top, I'm in !

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home