Tuesday, May 09, 2006

As Long as we're talking addictions...

So I will confess that I am not much of a reader. However, I do have a serious problem with a magazine addiction.

Here are a few of my favs that I'm reading these days...
Olive, Delicious, Her Sports (no I'm not an athlete) , Runners World (no I'm not a runner, just a wanna be), Women's Health, Rowing News (I haven't rowed in years), Food & Wine (I'm a subscriber), Cooking Light (I'm a subscriber), Self, and Shape. I'm flipping thru my hubby's Bicycling Mag too. I also have been known to pick up an occasional Bon Appetite, Saveur, In Style, Weight Watchers, and whatever else peaks my interest.

Maybe my selections tell you (and me) something about the person I would like to be. Maybe it tells you that I need to find some friends and save some money and some trees! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most successful chefs I know aren't very diet conscious. Julia Child always cooked with real butter and cream and said low-fat things were not fit to eat. She claimed we Americans just ate approximately 4 times the amount of food we need. If you don't believe her, check out the menus of the fast food restaurants these days - triple cheeseburgers with 1/2 pound of meat, three pieces of cheese , three pieces of bacon, extra large fries and a 32 ounce drink - all for the low price of $4.99 ! Isn't that sick ?

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home