Monday, March 27, 2006

Homemade Ice Cream


My friends Amy and Eric gave me a cool Ice Cream related Cookbook for my birthday this weekend (along with a very cool ice cream scoop and spoons). I decided to make the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Well I finished it up this evening, and even though it wasn't quite frozen enough, I decided to post of photo of it. Since I'm going to be out of town for work the next couple of days, I wasn't sure if there would be any left when I returned. Unfortunately my hubby is out this evening and I wasn't able to utilize his artistic photography skills (I barely know how to turn the camera on). So here is my melting homemade vanilla bean ice cream. It's pretty darn tasty. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Schulz said...

We think this is a lovely presentation, and we feel pretty special that you used last year's AND this year's birthday gifts in the same weekend! Throw a scoop of that vanilla bean ice cream onto the lemon cake, and you've got yourself a party! - Amy & Eric

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home