Monday, February 20, 2006

Related

Since the ending of Friends, there has not been a specific show on television that I have made an effort to watch. However, this year I have become addicted to the show Related on the WB. I am drawn in to the lives of the Sorelli sisters and hate when the episode ends. I'm not sure what has me hooked. I guess I'm a silly, hopelessly romantic, family girl who enjoys the sisterhood of Ginnie, Anne, Marjee, and Rose. Maybe its that I'm so far from my sisters and girlfriends...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a place that would be closer to your sisters and girlfriends if you want to hear about it - they also have a fabulous cooking school !

6:49 AM  
Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

Did I mention that you can stay with me ANYTIME and I won't make you clean! :)

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Sorelli sisters are hot.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

I think Ann Sorelli is hot.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home