Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Dirt Bike Saga

My husband recently purchased a dirt bike and now is looking into purchasing one for me. While I think it could be a lot of fun, I am not sure I want to spend the money on it and am secretly wary of his motives. My husband is an easy-going guy with genuine desire for happiness for his family. But being female, and somewhat (okay, very much) a pessimist, I feel like he wants me to get one just so he can hit the track more often guilt-free. Also, I feel like we have too many under used toys in our home (rowing machine, road bicycle, mountain bikes) and dogs that should be getting more use/attention, before we add any other distractions from the mix. That being said, I still haven't discounted the idea, and will probably end up getting one! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could sell em all and get a chopper. Just sayin.. You know?

-MUHAHAHAH

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home