Sunday, March 12, 2006

Early Birthday Gift



My husband bought me an early birthday gift today.
It is a Mario Batali Red 6 qt. Dutch oven from Crate & Barrel. I have been wanting a Dutch oven for quite some time. I have been eyeing the Le Creuset version at Williams Sonoma, but loved this one when I saw it (and it is a fraction of the cost). I have no idea of what my first dish will be, but will be sure to let you know how it turns out! Hopefully it will be some rustic Italian dish that would make Mario proud. Arrivederci!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your friend Amy, her sister and I ate at a Mario Batali restaurant in NYC ! It was awesome so you have a real legacy to live up to but I'm sure you can do it !

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... Hamburger Helper Lasagna??

*ducks flying pans and dough rollers*

-El Guapo

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home