Thursday, March 23, 2006

Birthday Gift #2

My husband surprised me with yet another birthday gift. He bought me a beautiful Coach Leather Hobo purse. I think the girls would agree he gets major bonus points for that. I am also looking forward to dinner with our great friends Amy and Eric on Saturday evening at Z'Tejas. It's been a while since we've been there.

Also, Happy Birthday Grammie. My grandmother turns 78 (I think) today. I called her this morning. I was surprised I got through (she has 14 kids (plus their spouses), 38 grandkids, and 6 great-grandkids). She deserves a very Happy Birthday!

Happy Day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sir.. YOU deserve a big Happy Birthday for putting up with all the stinky unruly men at work!! Myself included :)

-El Macho

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home