Friday, May 26, 2006

Chef Kathleen


Last night I worked at the Central Market Cooking School for the Kathleen Daeleman "Cooking Thin" class. She is probably most recognizable for her show on the Food Network "Cooking Thin". As far as the class went, what a great time! I'll admit I was a bit of a Chef Kathleen groupie after class. I can relate so well to her story and she's such a personable gal. I even got hugs before she left! What a doll. She has a wonderful talent for remembering names and details about those in her presence. Also, she doesn't just sign her name during her book signing. She writes a personal paragraph to each recipient.

Here was the menu for last night:

Peanut Butter Truffles; Salmon Cakes with Dipping Sauce; Fennel, Carrot & Cranberry Salad; Thai Beef Salad; and Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse. $65

I have three of her books. "Cooking Thin with Chef Kathleen", ""Getting Thin and Loving Food", and "Chef Kathleen's Cooking Thin Daybook". She has a new show "Cooking Thin and Loving Food" starting on PBS on June 3rd. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home