Monday, May 22, 2006

Undomestic Goddess


Well, I put my son down for a nap yesterday and instead of cleaning up the house as planned, I sat out on the patio and read a book. I guess I was more into then I thought, because I'm a little sunburned today. But I did finish the book last night.

As you know from my previous posts, I am not a book reader, but I seem to be improving this year. However, no heavy content for me. I read another book by Sophie Kinsella (she is the author of the Confessions of a Shopoholic). It is titled "The Undomestic Goddess".

It was a light read. It almost lost me early in, but picked up again. What's not to love; lawyer turned housekeeper, English countryside, cooking, and raunchy romance with the gardener...

A good beach pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home