Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Livestrong Day


Tomorrow is National Livestrong Day. Whether or not you are a fan of Lance Armstrong, you have to agree that the Lance Armstrong Foundation is a wonderful organization. You can also take part in a "blog against cancer" tomorrow.

I will be thinking of our dear friend Greg who is seeing a return of his cancer after years of being cancer free, and of my grandmother who will undergo surgery next week to remove a 2" cancerous lump from her breast, and of an aunt who is finishing up her radiation this week.

I will also make a point of having some funky moles checked at my doctor's visit on Monday...

So wear yellow tomorrow and remember those you have lost and rejoice in those that are survivors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funky Moles are NOOO good.

This past Monday was the 1 year anniversary of my Moms death to cancer, so I definitely think that LiveStrong is worthwhile. Everyone should support the group, regardless of the man behind it. I know I do :)

Los Macho

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home