Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pain, Pain, go away...


So I have been very good about going to the gym lately. I had my first session with Bill, my personal trainer, on Monday (I've been a little sore since) and meet with him again this evening. I did an interval heart rate workout yesterday that he gave me that was actually pretty fun (well okay, at least the time went quickly). I also have been following a nutritional and exercise plan on IShape. It has been going pretty well. I found out through some tests with Bill on Monday that my body age is much older than my actual age. Hopefully by losing some weights and gaining some flexibility I can bring it more in line.

Tomorrow I work a Central Market class with Kathleen Daelemans. She used to have a show on the Food Network called "Cooking Thin" and a few books out including "Getting Thin and Loving Food" (which I hope to have her sign tomorrow night). Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes.

On another note, today my grandmother is having surgery to remove a 2" lump on her breast that is cancerous. Please think of her today (and think Pink)...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ! I'm impressed with your dedication to a healthier lifestyle ! Congratulations. And I hope all goes well with your grandmother.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

Thank you! Unfortunately Grammie's surgery didn't go as well as hoped... Still waiting for news, but it looks like there will be more treatment to come.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home