Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nothing to Report

Okay, I'm blogging today with nothing really to say. I have no culinary adventures to share... And my scale appears to be broken (yeah, right). I am into week three with Bill my trainer. I have been eating better and exercising quite a bit, but no change in the scale yet. I was feeling better last week, like I was making progress, but after a trip to the gym yesterday I was at a low and decided I don't care about proper workout form, I think mirrors should be banned. Also, I started Intermediate swimming lessons on Saturday. I'm doing better, but still managed to swallow half the pool. The Danskin is this weekend. Maybe I'll be ready for next year...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep that form up or you'll screw yourself up like I did!!

I've been a big boy ALL my life and never had even ONE injury... UNTILL I started working out. One improper squat and my knee is toast. DONT DO EEEET!!

King Of All Machos

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home