Thursday, June 22, 2006

Progress, sort of...

Well I'm slowly starting to see some progress from my working out. I have only lost maybe 5 lb since I started eating better and working out, but I have taken 2" off my waist. Unfortunately the rest of me hasn't changed much. I'm so used to doing the quick weight lost tactics (especially the fasting diet), that is hard and a little depressing to do it the "right" way. In my case, it was always "Easy Go, Easy Come back". However, I'm sticking with the slow going so hopefully I can keep it off this time. My trainer said that I was actually very healthy and "aware of my body" compared to some women (and men) he works with. Just need to get rid of the junk in the trunk (and everywhere else).

Now, if I end up behind the beautiful, skinny chick with the fake "jugs" today at the gym, I'm going for chocolate (just kidding)...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. 10 points for proper and timely use of the J word :)

-Los Dave

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to the grocery store and pick up a 5 lb. bag of potatoes and imagine that much you have lost !!! "Just five pounds" is a lot when you look at it that way. Congratulations !

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home