Tuesday, June 13, 2006

No Fat Burning Machine!

Well I had my "MAP" testing done at 6am this morning at the gym. Basically all it involved on my part was walking on the treadmill for 12 minutes with a funky mask on my face and wearing my heart rate monitor. Turns out, I'm no fat burning machine (like I couldn't figure that out). What was surprising though, was how little stored fat I'm burning when I exercise. My trainer is coming up with Cardio to help me lose the most weight, but still increase my fat burning in other "zones". I'm burning almost 70% of my fat in Zone 1, but barely any in Zone 3. I rarely do cardio below Zone 3. Boring stuff I know, but hopefully it will help me get more out of my workouts!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a post yesterday but it never appeared so I'll try again. Wanted to tell you how proud I am of you for sticking with your exercise plan - hope you still have that gorgeous navy blue dress you wore to A & E's wedding. I'm sure you will be at wedding size soon ! Wish I could say the same for myself !

6:33 AM  
Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

I still have the dress. It just fits on my thigh instead of my hips. ;)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home