Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mid Week Blahs


Well yesterday wasn't a great day. I was feeling kind of down and it has carried over to today. I didn't go to the gym after work, I took the day off. I did try a new recipe for dinner last night with the help of my three year old. He says we are good "cookers" (I told him to say we are good "chefs") and he seemed quite pleased with himself. We made Sesame Noodles with Chicken out of my current issue of Cooking Light. It was pretty tasty. Nothing outrageously good, but a very good, quick weeknight dinner. It was served with a tomato, cucumber, cilantro salad that was tossed in Rice Vinegar and a little sesame oil. After dinner and dishes, I took Kona out for a walk. We walked around the track near our house a few times; saw a few eyes in the dark - hopefully just cats ;). I was going to take Lucy and go a bit longer, but somebody was awake looking for me. Got Ewan to bed, did some ironing, folded some laundry and hit the bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayum.. Sesame Noodles sounds GOOD!!

I dunno about all that fancy shmancy salad stuff tho..

Lettuce, Cucumbers, Carrots and Ranch.. LOTS of Ranch. You're in Texas now... Deal With It! :)

-El Rancho

7:58 AM  
Blogger BigMac said...

As Heidi's official taste-tester (no, I'm not the aforementioned 3-year-old), I must say that the sesame noodles were very good.

In an unrelated note, go Oilers.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home