Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Birthday cranberry Relish!

Well I haven't been blogging for that long, but just over a year ago I decided to name my "non-existent" (well, hopefully soon to exist) catering company "cranberry Relish". Over the past year, I have acquired quite a few items to move towards this goal (my linen closet is now my catering closet and a new laptop). Unfortunately I'm not there yet, but hope to update my company website in the next month or two, with a little, well a lot, of help from the hubby and perhaps swing a few Holiday parties this year.

Also, I'm still trying to come up with a logo, so if you have any ideas, send them my way. I want to put together some holiday goodies with a card attached to hand out to friends and prospective clients.

I'll let you know when the website is up and running and when I'm booking events. I also have been slack in updating the blog. I vow to get better at that. I've got some upcoming classes that should be blog-worthy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

I like the new look.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Sara Quinn said...

I like the new look, also and I have missed reading your blog. There is a store here in F.P. called Cranberry Corner (a gift shop sort of establishment) and they decorate everything with cranberries. Baskets of cranberries, cranberry wreathes, etc. (Fake ones of course). I like their look very much and like the name of your business. Can't wait for you to be up and running with it.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home