Sunday, September 03, 2006

La Bella Vita


My dear friend Amy, who now lives in Atlanta, send me a surprise gift in the mail last week. It was a wonderful cookbook from a store in Atlanta, the Bella Cucina Artful Food, that I can't wait to visit with her. I can't describe how beautiful the cookbook, "La Bella Vita: Inspiration & Recipes from the Creator of Bella Cucina Artful Food" is. It's not just the photographs, the fonts, the layout, and the scrumptious sounding recipes themselves, but even the paper is amazing to touch. I'll have to make some photocopies of the recipes so I don't splatter them in sauce to preserve it's elegance! What a wonderful surprise. A cherished gift from a cherished friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Missed your blog so I'm glad you are back. I'm not surprised that Amy sent you something with amazing paper - it's one of her favorite things ! Hope that visit to Atlanta is soon. Would love to see you !

6:39 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'm not surprised either....she's one of the sweetest people I know, and I'm fortunate to be her "big sippy".

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home