Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lost in Life...

Well things have been pretty hectic and uneventful all at the same time lately. I haven't had much "blog-worthy" to note. Work has been busy and I didn't get to work at the Cooking School the last two times I was supposed to. Unfortunately, the gnocchi class I was looking forward to on Aug. 25th was cancelled last minute and I had to cancel on Josh Watkins from the Driskill this past Friday due to a case of the flu.

Be sure to watch for a new post this week though. I will be working Wednesday night with Raif from 34th Street Cafe (you probably remember him from a previous post). Mom, Ashli, and I attended a class that he was doing back in April. So should be fun to work in the kitchen with him this time. I'll let you know how it goes!

Maybe life will be more blog-worthy this month! Have a great Labor Day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home