Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Books and Blog!

Yesterday at lunch I went to Border's and picked up Anthony Bourdain's new book, The Nasty Bits: Collected Varietal Cuts, Usable Trim, Scraps, and Bones . I really enjoy his writings and shows, so I'm looking forward to diving into this one, and I'll get back to you on a review. Also, a special treat arrived in the mail yesterday, courtesy of my mother-in-law. She sent me The Complete Caterer by Elizabeth Lawrence. Maybe I will be able to get cranberryRelish up and going sometime soon!

Also, I wanted to welcome my dear friend Amy (who just moved to Atlanta) to the world of blogging. She is a wonderful gal and eloquent writer/speaker so I look forward to keeping in touch with her in her new home! You can check her out at More Social Than Work!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still think you should enroll in that culinary school in Atlanta ! It really is a cool place. Thanks for putting me in the loop with Amy's blog !

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home