Thursday, October 19, 2006

North of the Border

I have been eating entirely too much since I've been home. We were greeted at the airport (2 hours late) in Halifax by my parents and enjoyed some wonderful homemade seafood chowder and bread before bed Wednesday night. Thursday we had brunch at Cora's with the inlaws and I had an amazing fruit plate with Brie and raisin toast. We met some friends on Tuesday night for dinner at Jamieson's Irish House & Grill. The food was delicious. I had a Raspberry Wheat Beer, Buttercup Squash soup, and an amazing roasted veggie pasta with pinenuts and goat cheese. Never mind my fill of Tim Horton's coffee (and the kiddo is addicted to Timbits). I've had a little bit of everything I think, but still want to get some more seafood in before I leave. I guess food is a big part of the memories you hold dear from home...

1 Comments:

Blogger DS Classic Grill said...

Thank you for posting about such yummy and delicious cuisine. For healthy food options you can also look for West End restaurants Edmonton.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home