Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Beecher's Handmade Cheese


In our first days in Seattle, kiddo and I killed a lot of time by walking down to the market. One of the places we've enjoyed visiting a few times was Beecher's. On our first visit, I picked up some of their Flagship cheese and enjoyed a cup of French Onion soup while kiddo munched on a Grilled Cheese. Kiddo really enjoyed it, not because of his lunch, but because he could eat it while sitting up against the glass, watching them make the cheese on site. In fact, while out wandering the next day, he insisted we go back again for lunch. This time I had a Crab Grilled cheese, which was really tasty. Since then, we have picked up their "to go" Macaroni & Cheese for dinner one night. It too, was a hit. Since the waist line has been expanding since I got here, we have avoided our daily trips to the market, but I recommend a visit to Beecher's if you are in Seattle. And if you are in the area, let me know so I can join you for lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home