Thursday, January 25, 2007

Busy New Year

Things have been pretty busy lately, and I haven't been updating my blog as much as I would like. I did work at Central Market last Thursday and the food was delicious! I didn't go too crazy (if you are following my other blog, W.B.S.G). Of course, one would expect no less from Chef David Bull!

Here's what we served: White Asparagus and Arugula Salad; Pistachio-Crusted Sea Scallops with Chanterelle Mushrooms and Truffled Herb Salad; Garlic-Crusted Rack of Lamb with Camembert Risotto, Oregano Herb Broth & Garlic Chips (divine); and Assorted Chocolate Truffles (from the Bakery).

The food was amazing and David was great as always. Also, his Bakery Sous-Chef Monica was there again and she is a delight!

I work with them again in February. Hopefully, I'll get to sneak in a few more classes too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home