Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Luncheon

I had the great pleasure of accompanying a co-worker (and friend), his lovely wife, and their charming friends to lunch today. We ate at Houston's restaurant. I think I have only been to Houston's twice (including today), but have remarked on both occasions how incredibly wonderful the service has been. Not only is the serving staff gracious and attentive; but knowledgeable (including of the artwork hanging in the restaurant). We all chose from the lunch salad menu (all had different dishes). I had the Thai Beef Noodle salad. It was so refreshing, delicious, and beautifully plated. The ingredients were fresh and the beef was cooked perfectly. I highly recommend it for a special occasion or a power lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home