Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kitchen Tools



I have never been one to buy kitchen "gadgets". However, my husband may disagree since the cupboards and drawers are crammed full with something! But while browsing online on vacation to find the Mario Batali Oil drizzler to match my utensil crock, I came across the RSVP Onion Goggles. They arrived yesterday and I put them to the test cutting a strong red onion for my steak salad last evening. They worked! No tears (I usually cry like a baby). I also ordered from the same company, ChefTools, the Batali oil drizzler in Persimmon, the Penne Trivet (which was too pretty to sit on the counter, I put it on the wall), and a Batali cutting board. I was extremely disappointed in the cutting board. I'm pretty sure Mario never uses this thing. It has a curved back and is very awkward. I do not recommend it and I can't believe he would even endorse it. Overall a good shopping experience.

1 Comments:

Blogger BigMac said...

If you don't buy kitchen gadgets, then I don't buy electronic gadgets! :)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home