Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holiday Treats

Well the wonderful Domestic Goddess has me on the holiday baking kick tonight. I am not much of a baker, but we will be enjoying US Thanksgiving with our friends in San Antonio tomorrow and felt that I should bring a few goodies along. After all, she will be making the turkey and all the fixin's along with about five different pies and cheesecake. I put together a hostess basket that turned out quite nicely. To give it a personal touch, I made two recipes blogged by the Goddess herself, and had pretty good results. First I made the Chocolate Chip and Almond Biscotti and packaged it in a glass and brushed silver canister, which I hope will be enjoyed by my coffee drinkin' hostess. Also, I tried her decadent (but untraditional) Snow-Flecked Brownies which are dark chocolate with white chocolate morsels. I packaged the brownies in Chinese take out containers adorned with Christmas trees that I picked up at the Container Store this week.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Your treats sound wonderful ! Would love to see you all.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home