Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Lots to Report!

Well, not really "lots". But there is some news on the cranberryRelish front. I got approval last week on my employment permit, so while it will be some months before I see a green card, I should be able to switch careers in a matter of days when I get my card in the mail! So the decisions (and job search) begin! Exciting and nerve racking at the same time. Just when I am having my 10 year anniversary from graduating from university with an Engineering degree, I am contemplating changing fields (and hopefully gaining much joy and sanity) at the same time!

Also, I'm working at CM on Sunday night (private class, Russian food), so I will update you after that!

Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

The card has arrived!!!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Awesome Heidi!!!!!!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are sooooo excited for you!!! Eric, Mom, and I were testing something on Mom's blog when we saw your comments, and we all started cheering! :o) Love you and miss you!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Sara Quinn said...

I am sooooo happy for you ! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. Hugs to you all!!!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home